Creating a Corporate Team
A company can register runners for the event as part of a corporate team, or when registering on the website you can select to join one. On race day, please confirm your team with a race official. If you are signing up a team on race day, make sure to do so at least 30 minutes before the race is scheduled to start (6:00 for a 6:30 start).
Teams are comprised of either:
- Men’s team of three
- Women’s team of three
- Co-ed team of two men and two women
A company can have multiple men’s, women’s, or co-ed teams competing in the same race.
Individual Race Winners
- The corporate team with the lowest total combined time for each race as measured by the electronic timing system is the winner.
- The first place team for each category (men’s, women’s, co-ed) at each race will receive a team trophy.
- The winners will be announced during the awards presentation after the end of the race.
- The overall series awards will be given to top three men’s, women’s and co-ed teams for the best cumulative times over the course of the three-race series.
- A corporate team must participate in all three Westchester Corporate Cup 5K races to qualify as the Summer Race Series winner.